We Had a Weekend Visitor

So mom thought it would be a good idea if I took over Cains blog. I have my own stories to tell.

In case you missed it, my 8 year old brother Cain passed away last week. Tuesday. On Thursday we had a visitor. Pudge.


Pudge is a 5 year old English Bulldog. His dad is in the same band as mine.  He is really short, really fat, and really funny. Mom kept saying he was funky because he would toot all the time, grumble when he walked, and then he would gasp for air and you were left wondering when the alien was going to come out of his mouth. Ever saw the movie Aliens? I did. Freaked me out forever.



All I know is I wanted my brother and instead I get this short little guy.

But it did not take long for him to make himself at home.


Later in the night I got lonely and decided to hang out with Pudge. Seriously. What's a girl to do?

Comments

  1. Casey I'm so glad you decided to blog. I am also glad you found a new friend to snuggle with as everyone needs friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can get the hang of this blogging thing.I like to talk. Mom says I talk to fast and I need to slow down sometimes, but I can't help that I am so happy and excited all the time. He was a nice friend. He has a sister named Lucy who is a boxer like me and Cain. Their family went on a ski trip and Pudge fell down last week and hurt his leg so that's why he had to stay with us. All weekend mom kepy saying "poor Pudge" because he needed help getting down from the couch or down the stairs to go outside. He was funny. But no one can replace my Cain. I really miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update