i suppose i should be his friend


i am not the biggest fan of that cat, ziggy. he is just crazy the way he runs around the house all spazzy. i think that's why mom called him ziggy. ziggy. ha. should be called zippy the way he zips around. ziggy has slept with mom every night since she brought him home.


 Cain and i always had to sleep in our houses in the living room. i dont want to sleep alone out there so mom lets me sleep on the bed. that means i have to share the bed with ziggy. i wish he would keep his paws to himself. always trying to play with me, oh gross and i hate it when he tries to clean my face. like really. whats the deal cat, find a crumb? ugh. so. i guess if i want to share the bed i have no choice but to deal with ziggy.

maybe hes not so bad to lay with after all.
i guess i could get used to sharing the bed with ziggy the zippy cat.

~casey

Comments

  1. Aww, they'll love each other soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey - they have no choice! LOL.
    Amanda- they get along pretty good. Ziggy just wants to play with her and she wants no part of that. So funny. I know she just misses Cain. She has never been without him.
    Nicole - aww..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is hard on our animal companions also when an animal companion passes.
    I still cry over some of my old dogs and cats.
    Hugs to you and yours.
    spike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spike, I just have to keep telling myself he's in a better place - free from cancer and pain. It is hard. I miss him a great deal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update