Is Casey Obese?

When I think of obese, I don't really think about pets. I tend to call them "fat" even though I hate that word for human purposes.

My friend Matt at Pet365 created this brilliant graphic some time ago and I am sorry that I am just now getting around to sharing it with you. Like everything else, I got pushed to the back burner when Cain got really sick. (sort of like yesterdays post) Now that he is gone I am making sure that Casey is healthy and with us as long as she can be.

Check it out:

Pet Obesity
Pet obesity graphic produced by Matt Beswick for Pet365 - a UK stockist of dog coats, collars and accessories. Click here to view the full post.

Comments

  1. We've been watching our dog's weight because Sheltie's are at risk for hip issues and additional weight only makes the issue worse. Our vet has told us they are within expected weight levels. Now if Mom could just get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the time we started to get Cains weight under control was about the time the cancer/tumors took over and the meds caused an increase appetite. Casey needs to lose about 20lbs to get into the normal range for her size. I hope to get her there while I work on my own weight loss. Cain had hip problems, arthritis. Sure did not help. Casey is 100% healthy as can be. Shes a tough cookie and loves to be active. Now that Cains resting in a better place she is free to be the vibrant girl she needed to be these last few months.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update