We Review: Orijen Tundra Freeze-Dried Dog Food


First I have to tell you, I am a big do-do and while I read the package a hundred time "freeze-dried" dog food just did not sink in. I mean, it did. But when I opened the package and went "Oh! A cookied!" It did not dawn on me that I would have to prepare these little cookies in a special way before the girls could eat them.



While they were eating their special cookies I was taking a look at the package and had a huge "OMG, duh" moment.

Apparently you are supposed to take these little cookies and put them in a dish with some warm water. That is when they turn more into a 'dish of food.'

The next day I did that. They wanted nothing to do with it.

Tink and Casey were perfectly happy enjoying their cookies.
*******************************************************

tink here. casey and i love it when chewy comes to visit. when he comes we know we are going to get a treat. this time we got cookies. these cookies were big and thick. they were so yummy. i want to eat one every day. it took me a long time to eat one and thats just the way i like it. casey kept trying to steal mine. i cant help it shes so much bigger than me and she eats hers up so fast. im just little.

tink, they weren't cookies. that was freeze dried, grass-fed, elk and bison all crammed backed into a little cookie. all the benefits of a raw food diet with no mess. thats why she added water the next day. i heard her read the package out loud. they are made by orijen called tundra. we have had orijen products before. you really should pay attention to her when she talks to us. you might learn something.

so what if im big. i do enjoy these cookies though. in my dish with water they are just a sloppy mess. i like my food with some crunch and chew. maybe mom did something wrong. i am happy with a cookie. i like treats. i think mom like them, she kept smelling the bag.

Orijen Tundra Freeze-Dried Dog Food

All of the benefits of a raw-food diet; less of the mess! Orijen Tundra Freeze-Dried Dog Food is a protein-packed feast filled with grass-fed, ranch-raised elk and bison, cage-free quail and duck, and steelhead trout. Multiple sources of protein make sure your pet pal absorbs the maximum amount of nutrients needed for a long, healthy life. Added fruits and veggies keep immune systems functioning properly and help maintain shiny coats.
Key Benefits
  • High-protein, low-carbohydrate formula
  • Freeze-dried to lock in flavor and nutritional value
  • Preservative-free
  • Balanced meal perfect for daily feeding

Comments

  1. I had to laugh when I read "Apparently you are supposed to take these little cookies and put them in a dish with some warm water. That is when they turn more into a 'dish of food.'"! That is something I would do and I know my furry little ones would not like them reconstitued either. Oh and I love chewy.com too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. They loved them just as they are. I've been meaning to buy these for them but Chewy has been so good at providing us with treats to try that we never seem to be without! It was pretty funny though. I know I prefer the ease of the "right out of the box!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain