Cain's One Year



We are coming up on the one year anniversary of Cain's passing. I wanted to do something, but I am not sure what. I thought about planting a tree. February in Michigan might not be the ideal time to do any planting. So I thought maybe an indoor plant would be nice. Maybe we could plant it outside when the weather became warmer. My only problem with that is we hope to move next year when we are both done with school (I should be done this year!). I want something I can take with me; something that won't have a high risk of dying.




When we first brought Cain's ashes home I had thought I would bury him in the cemetery next to my grandparents. But, I just can't seem to part with him.

Maybe I will buy him an actual urn with a nice nameplate or photo. The free box they gave me is just a cute tin. I think if I am going to keep him he should have a nicer urn.

It has been hard without Cain. I still cry all the time. I still say "Cain and Casey" when talking about the dogs or just Casey. I miss him.

Tink has been an absolute delight and I love "lil-bit" to pieces. We have bonded. She's a good puppy. She won't get too much bigger, but she has a lot of mental growth to do. She's still learning.  The best part is she loves her big sister Casey. Tink and Ziggy finally get along and they play together all the time. Best buds.

Casey still gets lonely and she misses her brother. At least now she has someone to bond with a bit.It's pure joy when Casey is having a good day and she plays with Tink.

If you have any idea's on something to do for Cains memorial, I would love to hear them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lil m has the sadz for Cain

Cain: One Year Ago Today

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update