Tink Models Her New Sweater





We took the girls shopping at Petsmart over the weekend. I wanted to get a sweater for Tink because Michigan winter will be here soon and she already shivers in the morning. It makes it hard for her to potty when she is that cold.

I realized something - dog clothes are expensive which is why I made an attempt to make clothes for her myself.



I realized something else - it is time consuming to start from scratch. Her sweater didn't take me long because I made it from the sleeve of an adult sweater and used a glue gun for a no-sew. While it turned out cute, I could have done a better job. I just don't have a lot of time right now. I do plan to make her more things as time permits.

I was actually surprised to find this cute little sweater at Petsmart for $10. Lil m liked it because it was warm (fleece) and pink. I liked it because it was affordable. As you can see in the pics, Tink approves.


Pink fleece coat with collar Bone design stitched on back Faux pockets on back See menu selection for available sizes online Materials: 100% Polyester Washing Instructions: Hand wash in cold water separately. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Cool iron on reverse side when needed. Caution: Item is not meant for long-term wear. Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Made in China 

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving right back at you Oskar and thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update