My First Homemade Sweater for Tink

After watching a ton of videos on YouTube and reading tutorials on websites I decided to go outside and brave the cold to find some sweaters we had in the garage sale.

I have some patterns, but I am too lazy at the end of the day to drag out the sewing machine.

This sweater was made out of a human sweater sleeve and no sewing. It was all done with a hot glue gun. I found a lot of people doing "no-sew" dog clothes on YouTube.

It wasn't bad for my first time. I had a few spots where the glue got on the sweater. You should sew the leg holes so they don't unravel or rip.

I'll be making more clothing for Tinkerbell, so keep checking back.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update