We review: Canidae TidNips Chicken & Rice Dog Treats

Canidae TidNips Chicken & Rice Dog Treats

Canidae TidNips Chicken & Rice Dog Treats at Chewy.com


Casey says: These were yummy! The minute mumma opened the package I woke up and ran to the kitchen. They smelled wonderful. I sat for her just like she asked me to. She gave me a couple and I wished she could have given me more.

But, I was a bad girl. I went to grandma's for the weekend and she put my treats on top of the washer and dryer. I could not wait for her to get home so I helped myself. I ate them all up. I could not help it, they were so good. Grandma said I was a bad girl.

Tink says: I might be little and I might be new, but Casey should have shared!

Description: CANIDAE Chicken and Rice TidNips™ are soft and tasty treats that your dog will love! Made with real chicken and rice and supplemented with vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, these treats are not only fun to feed, they are good for your dog too! Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps your dog live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Omega-3 fatty Acids support a healthy skin and coat and a strong immune system.


Ingredients: Chicken, Potato, Brown Rice, Vegetable Glycerine, Oats, Carrots, Peas, Molasses, Potato Starch, Cranberries, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Sodium Bisulfate, Flax Seed, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update