PetSana Optimum Taste Test - Casey Approves!


PetSana is a new direct selling company which sells all natural pet products. All natural ingredients and all naturally prepared. Currently the company is in pre-launch mode.  Founding Advisor opportunities are available soon.


A friend, Kimberly Hays, sent some samples for Casey to try. These pet food samples were unlike anything I had ever seen. They were dried and needed to be mixed with water. It felt a bit like the type of food you would pack for backpacking trips. Apparently Casey liked the smell because as soon as I opened the plastic she came running to the kitchen. I let the sample sit with a cup of warm water for about 30 minutes to make sure the product had enough time to mix.
I fed it to Casey. The first sample she tried was Beef Feast. 

Here is what they say about the Beef Feast:

“ Think of that special Sunday meal at Grandma’s. Real choice beef with sweet potatoes, celery, carrots, cabbage, cranberries, papaya, pumpkin and savory spices.”

It smelled pretty good. I was a bit watery for my taste.

Casey didn’t seem to mind.

Boxers are prone to sensitive stomach issue. When Casey digests something that doesn’t agree with her, she paces and gets extremely licky. Like she has cotton mouth. It is because of this I do not change her dog food. There are only a handful of foods she can eat. Her brother Cain was the same way. Casey would get bound up, her stools really hard to pass. Cain on the other hand would not get the licky problem, but he would have extremely loose stools. Thankfully I had a food the both of them could eat.  I stuck with that after his passing.

I watched Casey for a couple of days. We had no problems. During this time I was also giving her a sample of their Daily Adult Dog Multi-Vitamin. I could not get her to eat it alone, so I broke it up in her food. We also tested a sample of the Duck & Cherry treats -which she loved. Again, did not seem to give her any stomach upset. Win!

Casey enjoying her Beef Feast.

On another day I gave her a sample of Turkey Feast as her meal.

Here is what they say about Turkey Feast:

“ Imagine the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner. Succulent, moist turkey with sweet potatoes, celery, whole egg, broccoli, pecans, cranberries, apples, pumpkin, and savory spice.”

I really enjoyed the smell of this one. It did smell like Thanksgiving dinner. I also mixed it with 1/2 cup water. I liked this better because it felt more like a meal and a lot less like watered down dog food. Mixing it with a cup was even more runny than a can of the cheapest dog food. I wasn’t happy about that. I felt she would urinate her meal in a matter of moments and just be hungry again. I prefer the meal stick to her. 


The food right when I added the water.

The food when it comes out of the bag.



                                                                Casey approves.


Casey enjoyed all of the Pet Sana products. The cost is $79.99  $65 per 8lb bag which makes 40lbs of whole food. That is a little more costly than the 40lb bag I purchase of Diamond brand at $30. However, Pro Sana Optimum is 100% grain free, no meat by products, no corn, no wheat, no egg, gluten free, no food fragments, no animal fat, no meat and bone meal, no chemical preservation's, no chemical preservatives, no sweeteners and nothing but good stuff.  In the comparison chart, the one that came closest was Blue - which still contained grains.

If you're looking for something that is 100% all natural for your pets and the $80 price tag doesn’t scare you - this would be a perfect product. You can sign up for the simplicity program which offers free shipping and 10% discount. Pet Sana also offers a referral reward program.

I spent a little bit of time looking over the direct sales program and wasn’t able to find much information in regards to the pay structure. But it still looks like it could be something worth signing up on the wait-list to obtain information. If you are interested in more information you are welcome to contact me for Kimberly's information or check out the website for yourself.

If I were more into direct sales, home parties, things of that nature, this would be a great opportunity for Casey and I to share with our friends, family, and readers. 

EDIT: The food is now $65 a bag!

Comments

  1. Even better news! The prices have dropped on all products. The bag is food is now $65 with means you are only paying just over a $1 per pound for premium dog food made in the USA!
    Thank you so much Casey, for your impartial post on our products, and thank your Mommy for helping you with the preparation. To see the new products and pricing (cat products coming soon!) Please visit MyPetSana.com, and please order through me if you would, as your Launch Advisor. Thanks so much again! Kimberly Hays

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS good news! I have updated the post to reflect this price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update