i went to vet today

i went to vet today. i was not awake very long when mumma and dad loaded me and ziggy into that moving thing. mumma put ziggy in his travel house and he started to cry. i had to have dad help me in to the back, i too old to jump high anymore.

casey had to stay home.






dr.buck is a nice lady. she just pets me and pets me. she used to give me a treat if i was good, but since i got fat i get no more treats. i did lose 2 pounds. i guess that good. all the humans seems pretty happy about it. its ok. as long as i keep getting those green beans.

dr. buck took me to the back where the other animals are. she needed to poke me for some tests. i heard her tell mumma one test has to go to the vet place in Lansing. she also told her that I will have to have an MRI done. mumma did not seem to happy with that. dr. buck says i am doing ok and that they have different meds for me to try if this pill does not work out. she said i happy, so that is good.

dr says i have to take more pills. now i take 1 and half when i get up and another when i go to bed. maybe that will help my shake. she also said i need to lose more weight.


ziggy, he not happy kitty today. dr. buck poked him, too. he got a few pokes. he cried.

i happy. it ok.



mumma and dad yelled at casey. her must of got mad we left her alone at the home. she opened all the doors. she never done that before. she tore up all the trash and got in to some food that mumma had up on the counter.

she got yelled at a lot. i sat on couch. i did not want to get yelled at too.

when casey came in house after she went potty outside, i told her she was stooooopid and i not happy with her for making mumma mad. ziggy was hiding. he angry with mumma right now.

mumma says she will keep trying to get money together for my brain to get looked at. dr. buck says she will help as long as she can. her and mumma had "the talk". i know mumma had to go through that with other family we had. i know mumma don't want to give me up, but if i get too sick, i know i have to go to heaven.

dr.buck said she will not let mumma make bad choices. she sees how attached to me mumma is. she wants what is best for us both.

i ok with that. my belle kitty, dia cat, and lady bug dog are in the sky. we can run and play and have a good time if i have to go there too. i will miss my mumma and i know she will miss me.

for now, i happy and loved.

i had much to do today. it now my nap time.


If you, or anyone you know, can help provide help for Cain's MRI, we are taking donations through PayPal (link to the right), or you can visit his fundraising site where a portion of the purchases will go to Helping Cain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update