i gotta go back to the vet

mumma says i gotta go back to the vet tomorrow. i heard her tell dad that the stoooopid cat thing has to come too. i guess he needs shots or something. hes not going to like that.

those pills mumma gave me dont seem to be working. i still shake my head. dad wonders if i have Parkinson's. i dunno what that is, but i am not sure i really like the sounds of it.

i been whining a lot. i wish i could tell mumma what was wrong so she would understand. i hopes the vet will fix me. i loves my mumma and i hates to see her so sad over me.

we went to go see a home that was not ours. we saw a big dog across the yard.

funny dog pictures - kan we kome ober & play?





 i fell trying to get in to that moving thing that carries us around. mumma told dad i needed a ramp.

thats really all i been doing. chasing the rabbits in the field with my sister Casey.

i am still on this diet, i dont like it very much. i do like those green beans. i will keep eating them.

i played with mumma and lil one over the weekend. mumma was so silly. i happy when mumma is silly.

i tired now, nap time. i see vet tomorrow, i see you too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update