Hello Again

spring is here. i smelled it today. it rained so mom did not let me and casey stay outside long. casey got in trouble this morning because i heard dad saying things about the mud on her feets (she gots four of them, don't ya know) and then he got the floor all wet where we walk in the house.

i don't like the medicine mom gives me. she thinks she is smart hiding it in the hot dog. i knows its there. i just like the hot dog too much to spit it out. i know she takes it away and force me to eat that pill. she done that before. i did not like it.



this medicine makes my legs wobble. i can't hold myself. but i think that part is starting to get better. the doctor says this might be called a side-effect or something. i don't know about sides, but i know it makes me feel real funny. it also makes me hungry but i can't eat any more than what mom gives us. i is too fat she says. makes my hips worse she says. i be happy when i not fat anymore. then maybe i can have more treats.

i shook again today. i thought that was to stop. that is what these pills is for. i dont know. but mom was calm and sat with me until i was done shaking my head. i do not like it. makes the room look funny. my eyes feel like they is rolling around. casey, stoopid sister, she just sit there and stare. what do she know. she thinks she needs to be pet and i is shaking.

mom said she set up my fundraising site today. i am going to share it with you. she says it might help me get better. i hope so. i don't like the room going in a circle.

i have to go now. its time for me to go pee.

oh. hope i can tell you that. i dog, it what i do.

goodnight other humans.

Comments

  1. It's no fun taking medicine. Katy is on meds right now and she does not like the peanut butter Dad uses. Now he gives us cheese. I liked the peanut butter even with the pills.

    We hope you feel better soon.

    -Katy & Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you katy and bailey. i like peanut butter too, but we lick so much with these jowls that the peanut butter is sticky and we lick more. then we slobber. not pretty. so we have peanut butter flavor bones. i like hot dogs. i know mom says they are gross, but thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your Mom to try slices of Kraft American Cheese.... she just has to fold the slice around the pill, it works good for all the doggies here... Get better Cain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm i sure like cheese... but i have sensitive stomach and cheese makes my belly hurt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update