Easter with my Humans

Hello to my human’s readers.

I’m Cain.  Momma said I needed to say hello to the people that are reading my story and trying to help out. I wish I could hug all of you, but I might drool on you and then would feel bad. So, I will just wag my tail for you if that is ok.

Yesterday we had what my human called Easter. I am not sure what that is about. I heard momma and my new daddy talking to their little human the other night, right before it was our bedtime. Reading from something she called a book. My stooopid spaz sister Casey told me it was called a Bible. She thinks she is so smart. She really gets on my nerves sometimes.

My human mommy gave me my  treat with that medicine in it that makes me feel funny.



There were a few humans here. I did not like that because my momma had to put me in the bedroom with the big bed. I had to share the room with my spaz sister and that crazy little one they call Ziggy. It does not make me happy when momma has to put me in the room and shut the door. I just want to be with my momma but my new daddy has a daddy and we make him sneeze.

I call him my new daddy because we used to have another daddy. I don't know where he went. I know one day grandma came over and she stayed when it got dark. When it was light her and momma put us in grandma's car and momma drove us for a very long time. Grandma was behind us in a very big truck. 

I will tell that story another time. Me and Casey had such an adventure!

My grandma was here too. I got to spend a little time with her before the other humans started to come into my house. I know my step grandma loves me too, but with grandpa always sneezing, it is hard for her to spend time with us. My new daddy has two moms. One is no longer married to his daddy, and the new one is. I am not sure I understand how humans can have two mommies when I only have one.  Daddy’s mom, she seems like she likes me well enough, but I drool and shed on her nice clothes so sometimes she pushes me away. 

Today she brought her sister with her. I have never met her before. She got into an argument with mommy about my toenails. I agree with mommy. The vet did them and that is how they are supposed to be. I don’t understand why they made a big deal about me and my toes anyway. Casey told me her nails looked boooootiful and it did not matter what the aunt human said.

The little human gave me and my sister a headache. She was supposed to leave with that grandma and her sister person to go to that side of the families house while the rest of the humans stayed at my mommy’s house. When mommy took the little one in to her room to change her into her pretty dress, little one went running through the house and tripped over her big feet. Mommy and daddy tell her all the time not to run in the house.

I thought it was because we were not allowed to play chase in the house. Now I know why for real. She falls down a lot. This time she hit the corner on the wall in to the hallway and made her head hurt.

I could hear her scream and cry. I could hear mommy's footsteps carry her into her bedroom. Little one was so loud she hurt my ears.  I heard daddy freak out. Then all those grandma humans and that sister person came running. My poor mommy. She tried to help little one. Daddy got upset and went to hide in the corner to cry. I guess it was hard for him to see his little human sad.

I could hear mommy and all the grandmas in the room next to me. They call it something like a bathroom. I am not sure what that is. All I know is when I go in there they put water on me. I don't mind. I smell nice after we are done and get a nice massage when they are trying to make the water go away.

 One of the grandmas said the little human was bleeding but that is all I could hear. My sister, Casey, started to whine and the little one was crying even harder so she was all I could hear. I tried to hide my head under the blanket, but it was not working.

It seemed like forever but my mommy human and all the grandma humans got that little one to stop crying. The mom that belonged to daddy and her sister left to go to their family. I guess little human had to stay. That made me sad. She had such a pretty dress to go show off to her other family. But I am glad she got to stay with mommy and daddy. She only gets to stay with us two days because her real mommy lives in another city. Daddy can only have her on the days mommy calls Saturday and Sunday.

Casey and I get so excited when the little one comes to visit. We know she will play fetch with us and throw our monkey across the floor. We get sad when she has to leave us for 5 sun rises and dark times.

When mommy let us out of the bedroom after all the grandparents had left, I ran to see the little human. Mommy had let her eat this brown rabbit shaped thing. It crunched when she put it in her mouth.

It was not soft like the rabbits Casey and I run with outside. She had her pretty dress on. I was happy she had her pretty dress on and was not crying anymore.

I saw where mommy and daddy had to fix her. Where her face had it the corner, on her hairline was a boo-boo. I heard daddy tell mommy the liquid band-aid was doing its job. Mommy said the children’s Tylenol and ice packs helped too. I guess that made all her crying go away. I am sure all the hugs and kisses helped too. I know they always help me.

When the house started to get dark, mommy said good bye to the little human. Little one was feeling OK and wanted to go see grandma and daddy’s other family before she had to go back to her mommy. I was sad she had to leave, but I was glad that baby human was able to put on her pretty dress and see her other family.

It makes me sad when baby human cries.

I sure love my mommy; she takes good care of all of us that stay here.

I have to go take a nap now. It’s hard work being a dog.

Remember, my name is Cain. You can find me here again. I marked the page for you.


This is my little human, right before her fall. Isn't she cute. She looks just like my new daddy. She loves me so much. I love her back. I wag my tail and lick her face. Sometimes she gives me food under the table when mommy and daddy are not looking.  Ok, my eyes are drooping. I have to..

go....lay...
down now.

Comments

  1. Cain it sounds like you had a good Easter even though there were some scary moments. Katy and I had a visitors, too. We had one sorta little one who likes to play ball. Katy finally got the courage to touch her hand. I keep telling Katy that people are friendly, but she's still scared.

    We are glad you have special humans. They make things so much better.

    -Bailey & Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happy, happy, happy*

    Bailey and Katy are here moooooooom.
    Mom
    Mom
    MOOOOOM
    Loooooook

    Hi! I have heard momma tell daddy about you two. She tells daddy her writer friend has pretty dogs that look like Lassie and they are super fun just like me and Casey. Daddy smiles. He says it is good momma has writer friends she can talk to during the day when she is home alone. We do not worry, we take care of mommy.

    I used to be scared all the time. Casey had some mean humans before she came to live with my mommy and my old daddy and me. The only thing that scares me are loud noises. It makes my ears ring and I don't like that. Casey can still be afraid, but if the human will sit still long enough Casey will visit. Then she is your best friend. I make fun of her all the time, but she is my baby sister and I love her bunches.

    I think Katy and Casey are a lot alike. I bet they would make good friends. They would have so many girl things to talk about.

    Now that mommy has given me my own blog I hope she will let me come to yours to play. She says you have super cool toys.

    Thank you for being my new friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update