Moving On

Source: Photobucket

Hello everyone,

I have good news, and some bad.

Good news - we are moving! I have a pet section on my site, YUM eating that I feel is better suited and will give Ziggy, The Fish, Tink and Casey a lot more attention. Since launching YUM eating it has been hard to keep up with so many smaller sites. Since we don't have very many readers here or subscribers and have the potential to reach a wider audience with the other site.

I've also been contacted through YUM about some great pet opportunities, so there's that too.

It has also been hard to keep up with Cains Tales since the passing of Cain. It almost seems pointless to keep a blog about a dog we no longer have even though his spirit very much lives on here at our home. I tried to make it work, trust me!

I doubt we will ever get another dog or pet with the name unless we adopt or foster a dog which has already been named. Even then, I'm not sure the pet blogging niche is my forte. But you just never know.

It seems food is more my calling. :)

I'll be leaving this site up until the domain expires. At such time the url will go away and it will revert back to the (dot)blogspot address. The site will remain. You never know, maybe we'll adopt a Cain someday. But I won't be renewing the domain.

I'd like to thank (Bailey) who was here for us and my handful of faithful readers who read from a distance.

Comments

  1. Good luck. I think it served its purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too. It's just so hard for "Cains Tales" when its Ziggy, Casey and Tink! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update