It's Just the Best Thing

You know the cutest thing? lil m has been talking about how she no longer wants to be a nurse like grammie but she wants to be a vet so she can cure the cancer in pets ! She rocks! She has been telling everyone this! It has been a constant thing since Cain passed away.

I just had to share that. I am sure, her being only 7 she will change her mind a million times about what she wants to do in life but for her to understand and comprehend what a vet does to help animals makes me so proud of her. I bought her a couple of kids vet books to let her know I will support her and she can do anything she sets her mind to.
BARBIE I CAN BE... Pet Vet - Shop.Mattel.com
For Christmas I think the Barbie we get her will be the "I can be a.." series doll in the vet. I recently found the "I can be..." a track star at Goodwill brand new in box for $8. Its tucked away nicely. I don't really buy her a lot of Barbie dolls because she has so many. But I will get her 1 or 2 and then buy clothes and accessories for the ones she already has. I tend to stick more to fairy stuff and play kitchen stuff since she has the basement turned into a restaurant. Last year we got her the "I can be..." Baker Barbie. So cute. I try to make sure Barbie has some sort of significance.


Comments

  1. I love the vet set. I think it will be a great idea. Who cares if she changes her mind. It gives her something to think about for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she will change her mind a million times before she gets into college. I am just excited to hear her say something so special about Cain. I guess I did not realize that he had impacted her life so greatly. I forget I was not the only one in his life even though I have had him since he was a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update