i had a accident yesterday

my hip has been hurting more. mumma says this is why i am on a diet so my weight comes off my hips. whatever that means. alls  i know is moving hurts.

yesterday i was all cozy and warm on the couch with casey. that thing rings loud. mumma started talking and laughing. it was time to get up. when mumma starts talking she comes out of her room and we get to eat and go potty.

only it was dark. i could not see. so we had no more food coming.  i wanted to get up to see what mumma was being so funny about.

i started to get off the couch and i slipped. fell right in to the glass table in front of the couch and knocked it all over.

mumma came running out. casey stood there and watched her put it all back together, nothing broke. i went to hide in mummas bedroom.

she kept talking.

then we had to go on our potty break before bed. i could not move. i hurt. i could not get up off the carpet, mumma had to help me. then i could not go down the stairs to go outside. when mumma helped me outside, i just stood there. i could not walk around.

i know i looked sad cuz mumma got sad. she brought me back in the house and gave us our nightly cookies and put us to bed. only, i did not want my cookie and i did not want to move.

i just stood there. mumma begged me to go in my house. she asked me what was wrong. i wish i could tell her.

poor mumma. i went in to my house but i did not eat my cookie. when daddy came home he checked on me but i was so tired i could not even raise my head to look at him.

i feel a little better today.


(I think Cain had a seizure either before he fell off the couch on to the table, or that he scared himself so much, got worked up, that when he went into my bedroom to lay on the floor he had a seizure. When he has a seizure now, its rough, and they usually wipe him out for some time. When he does not eat his “cooking” (dog bone) at night, you know he is not feeling well. Today he seems to be back to his normal, lazy, hungry, self.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update