friday was bad

this a photo mumma took of me and casey when she was working. we like to sit with her when she works.

i had a bad day friday. dad was getting ready for work. mumma was getting ready for her job too. i was just laying on the couch and i had a seizure. this was not fun for me. no sir. this one made my body shake. mumma told dad this was worse one ever. she said vet will have to change meds. i dont want this. i dont want more meds. dad says my brain is getting worse. all i knows is i spent all day sleeping. i did not want to eat or pee. i just wanted to sleep. i dont know why mumma kept laying beside me with her face dripping on me and making my fur wet. she just kept wanting me to eat and pee. she kept askin' me to tell her whats wrong. i dunno whats wrong with me. i just wanted to sleep. that body shake hurt my head. sleep is good. mumma makin' me wet is not.

i dunno whats gonna happen now. i feel ok today.  i played a little to show mumma i felt better. our little person did not come over during what mumma calls the weekend. dad wasnt around much and mumma spent those days in bed. i hope she did not have the sads over me.

i hopes all my friends are runnin' around in the leaves now. thats fun. i wanted to do that today, but its raining out. i dont like to get wet and my stoopid sister casey doesn't want to play today. i dont know why.

i just want to play a little. stoopid rain.

Comments

  1. Seizures make you so tired and all you want is a nap. I am sorry they haven't found the right meds for you yet. Mama is just worried about you because she loves you. That's what Mamas do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish no one had to worry. but i am glad i have a mumma that loves me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cain: One Year Ago Today

lil m has the sadz for Cain

I'm Sorry!!! Pet Update